Oscar Bobb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Left footed.
I wonder why we get so many left footed players?

We have a tendency to focus on more technical players, are left footed players on average more technical?

I'm sure there is probably some bias in the admittedly ultra small sample size, but I wonder if any researcher put any thought into this.

As a kid, he moved (glided) like David Silva at his peak. Not a bad role model.

If he turns out half as good, he will save us (or score us) millions!!!

We have a tendency to focus on more technical players, are left footed players on average more technical?

I'm sure there is probably some bias in the admittedly ultra small sample size, but I wonder if any researcher put any thought into this.
I’ve always seen people say left footed players are more technical but I don’t know what basis they have for that. Like there’s surely no science to it

The answer is yes, left footed players are more gifted. Maradona and Messi both left footed. City have had a few really gifted left footers over the years.

Yes. Left footed and handed people use more of the right side of their brain which are more creativity and intuition based, so they have a natural creative edge.

Oscar Bobb is going under the radar glad he's getting some recognition he could be a very good player if he keeps his head down and the fact he's not getting as much attention as our other youths might be helping, whether or not he quite makes it here I dunno but when our fans talk about our youth players then I think he defo doesn't get the appreciation he deserves, at that level and younger everyone talks Delap, Palmer, McAtee, Lavia, Kayky or any of our promising defenders ahead of him just shows how good our youth teams are, poor Oscar gets Bobb all mention and that's quite Bobbins... I'll get my coat and leave.

Well done to the lad he won it and 100% deserves some acknowledgment for this past season as he was class.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.