Oscar Bobb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whenever I watch him he stands out. not the goal scoring machines McAtee and Palmer are but equally impressive outside of that imo.

Im amazed he's won the award as i just cant see past a technically brilliant but very frustrating and inconsistent player,with an unimpressive end product.

He could be amazing but he needs to make better decisions and find a bit more substance.

Im amazed he's won the award as i just cant see past a technically brilliant but very frustrating and inconsistent player,with an unimpressive end product.

He could be amazing but he needs to make better decisions and find a bit more substance.
I've never understood your complaint about this from him.

He may not stand out or shine but he makes relatively smart decisions in passing and moving.

I've never understood your complaint about this from him.

He may not stand out or shine but he makes relatively smart decisions in passing and moving.

Yeah I don't see that either. His use of the ball is really smart.

Any rumors about the plans for him next season? Could he be integrated into some cup appearances or would a loan in Europe make sense?

Any rumors about the plans for him next season? Could he be integrated into some cup appearances or would a loan in Europe make sense?
No chance for integration imo.

Even with Palmer probably playing as a winger next season, James McAtee is ahead of him and we aren't promoting 2 academy players in the same position, there is no space.

Hopefully we get him a good loan, really, hopefully we get nearly the entire EDS a good loan, almost all of them need to be moved on to for a loan, buyback option, or complete full sale.

sorry you have no idea how to evaluate talent. no wonder you are not involved in the academy or the analytics of it. I will later make a detailed post about how oscar bobb is differnt to palmer in terms of playstyle and him relying on pace. I am bit busy now, but I am going to make a post later explaining the difference.
Have you had time for this post yet? I wouldn't mind seeing a detailed breakdown of how Oscar Bobb reminds you of Leroy Sane too if it's not too much trouble?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.