Oscar Pistorius to walk free 5th January 24 (P9)

Having seen bits and pieces of the trial and the TV documentaries I'm convinced he knew what he was doing.

He said he checked the balcony and then went into the bathroom and fired four shots into the locked toilet, where it is highly probable his girlfriend was without checking she was in there first???

What is more conceivable; that he didn't know she was in there, or he did?

I would 100% know if it were my other half as she'd be shouting at me to shut up.
He 100% murdered her.

If there is someone in the bathroom is it A your wife or B someone who climbed into a 2nd floor window. A climb that looks impossible and a window most likely shut (you don't leave windows open in SA).

You have a gun, do you callout or just shoot?

If you here something do you turn the light on or walk round in the dark with a gun?

He 100% murdered her.

If there is someone in the bathroom is it A your wife or B someone who climbed into a 2nd floor window. A climb that looks impossible and a window most likely shut (you don't leave windows open in SA).

If you here something do you turn the light on or walk round in the dark with a gun?
Occam's Razor - On the balance of probability, the simplest explanation is likely to be the correct explanation.

He 100% murdered her.

If somebody locked themselves in your bathroom, just stand guard outside and ring the police. The bloke is a murderer plain and simple.

Occam's Razor - On the balance of probability, the simplest explanation is likely to be the correct explanation.
Yep. And his version is only credible if he gets out of bed not knowing she isn't there and doesn't turn the light on! You don't get your gun but also not turn the light on! And you don't shoot before calling out!

His version is BS

Yep. And his version is only credible if he gets out of bed not knowing she isn't there and doesn't turn the light on! You don't get your gun but also not turn the light on! And you don't shoot before calling out!

His version is BS
His version is riddled with holes (no pun intended). It just doesn't stand up (again, no pun intended).

He was known to be a hothead and have a violent temper. If I remember correctly a neighbor heard the couple arguing at some point that evening.
Discounting that though his version of events just isn't credible. He's in bed with his girlfriend. He wakes up. She isn't there, hears a noise in the bathroom, supposedly thinks it's an intruder and fires a load of shots through the door. Utter bollocks. He's had a row, she's fled and locked herself in the bathroom and in a fit of rage he's followed her and unloaded the gun through the door. Murder.

I mean come on, he wakes up and his girlfriend isn't in the bed. Unless she's fucked off she's probably in the bathroom. Where else did he think she was? He wouldn't think anything was abnormal about hearing somebody in the bathroom if she wasn't in the bed. If she'd disturbed an intruder there would have been a struggle and screaming. There wasn't. The only defence he had and it would be a slim one, was he'd shouted out to her numerous times but there was no answer. He couldn't see her but the bathroom door was locked. Even then you'd call the emergency services in case she'd passed out in there, or try and break the door down. You wouldn't go all Rambo on the bathroom, it's insane.

The fact that he had to walk past the rest of the bed to get near the bathroom also doesn’t tie in with his version.

He’d have been out even sooner if not for the prosecutions appeal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.