OSC's

It pisses me off too, when you've been going for 45 years and a ST holder for 35 years that some numpty gets a ticket through OSC members who don't want them and then tries to make a fast buck.

the OSCs dont get a huge number of tickets in my experience
and at ours, the ones they do get are based on the points of the members
sometimes they get a v small number of extras and they go to those who dom the most aways a season
once you get one it cannot be given (or sold) to someones else

tommyducks said:
They got 180 v Hamburg away.

....and these were for both OSC and CSA not just OSC. The club also asked if these would only be allocated to those without the correct points (ie so that supporters club membership does still carry some perks).

Our branch therefore applied for none and got ours direct from the club.

Listen there are lots of people who buy tickets for EVERY game but dont actually bother to go to all of them - but they have the sufficient points for the big games and just go to them! TOTALLY UNFAIR on fans like me who cant always afford away games, therefore, have not got the loyalty points to go to UEFA Cup away games! Are the people with all the loyalty points always the most loyal fans? on the whole probably, but i reckon there are a lot of people who use the loyalty points to just go to the big games because they can afford to pay for every game!

cleavers said:
squirtyflower said:
That would be fair enough if they then didn't come on here and try to sell them for a profit. I was offered tickets for Hamburg from 'blues' who had got them through the OSC and then wanted to off-load them. The thing was they wanted in excess of £50 a ticket! No difference to touts some of them.

In that case you should report the username to the club. They would investigate, and one branch was briefly suspended over a similar instance this season, they were re-instated eventually but the member concerned wasn't. The club take quite a hard line on tickets, and rightly so.
Not only that but they are committing a criminal offence as it is illegal to sell football tickets for greater than face value. You should absolutely report them as they are scum and the lowest of the low.

I had to sell my tickets I got trough the OSC for more than was written on the ticket. I sold 4 of the upper price band for £130. That's about £33 each and I don't think makes me a tout! to get tickets through supporters clubs you have to apply weeks in advance and in the case of Hamburg we didn't find out we had tickets till the Friday night and didn't recieve them till Tuesday, by then I couldn't get time off work, 2 dropped out and 1 sourced his own ticket.
I had four £28 tickets with booking fees from the club, a booking fee our supporters club puts on and a special delivery charge.
Ontop of that I had to take time out of work and drive miles to collect them in order to get them to hamburg so I had a chance of selling them.

I don't think what I asked for is excessive or touting. And if 'squirtyflower' is referring to me I will be slightly annoyed!

lincolnblue. said:
I had to sell my tickets I got trough the OSC for more than was written on the ticket. I sold 4 of the upper price band for £130. That's about £33 each and I don't think makes me a tout! to get tickets through supporters clubs you have to apply weeks in advance and in the case of Hamburg we didn't find out we had tickets till the Friday night and didn't recieve them till Tuesday, by then I couldn't get time off work, 2 dropped out and 1 sourced his own ticket.
I had four £28 tickets with booking fees from the club, a booking fee our supporters club puts on and a special delivery charge.
Ontop of that I had to take time out of work and drive miles to collect them in order to get them to hamburg so I had a chance of selling them.

I don't think what I asked for is excessive or touting. And if 'squirtyflower' is referring to me I will be slightly annoyed!
I think you are totally out of order. If you didn't have the foresight to get the time off, that's frankly imbecilic. People like you give OSCs (no apostrophe) a bad name.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.