OSC's

little bit harsh!
there are three in my department, one had holiday booked well before the draw was made and the others son died so had to go off!

we are contracted that one has to be in at all times so unfortunately that was me! dont you start shouting your mouth off, i was in shalke, copenhagen and was planning on hamburg. Just because i have to miss a game due to things i cannot prevent doesnt make me out of order! I made 0 profit on the ticket and sold it to a fellow blue!

you my friend are a cock.

lincolnblue. said:
I had to sell my tickets I got trough the OSC for more than was written on the ticket. I sold 4 of the upper price band for £130. That's about £33 each and I don't think makes me a tout! to get tickets through supporters clubs you have to apply weeks in advance and in the case of Hamburg we didn't find out we had tickets till the Friday night and didn't recieve them till Tuesday, by then I couldn't get time off work, 2 dropped out and 1 sourced his own ticket.
I had four £28 tickets with booking fees from the club, a booking fee our supporters club puts on and a special delivery charge.
Ontop of that I had to take time out of work and drive miles to collect them in order to get them to hamburg so I had a chance of selling them.

I don't think what I asked for is excessive or touting. And if 'squirtyflower' is referring to me I will be slightly annoyed!
If you were asking for what you paid for it (including booking fee and delivery) then that's fair enough in my book.

Our Branch regularly take 20+ to all away games but when there is a limited allocation we are advised by the OSC to have the lads use their loyalty points, which really has been every waffa cup away game. The OSC and particularly Kevin Parker, the General Sec, are very strict on where the tickets end up. I have to fill in a form stating which member the ticket was allocated to and it includes his seasoncard number and OSC membership number. The OSC do a hell of a lot of work behind the scenes putting our opinions and ideas to the club and the club have always been keen to listen. If you ever have tickets you cannot use, then i am sure there are other Branches who would be happy to take them

tommyducks said:
lincolnblue. said:
I had to sell my tickets I got trough the OSC for more than was written on the ticket. I sold 4 of the upper price band for £130. That's about £33 each and I don't think makes me a tout! to get tickets through supporters clubs you have to apply weeks in advance and in the case of Hamburg we didn't find out we had tickets till the Friday night and didn't recieve them till Tuesday, by then I couldn't get time off work, 2 dropped out and 1 sourced his own ticket.
I had four £28 tickets with booking fees from the club, a booking fee our supporters club puts on and a special delivery charge.
Ontop of that I had to take time out of work and drive miles to collect them in order to get them to hamburg so I had a chance of selling them.

I don't think what I asked for is excessive or touting. And if 'squirtyflower' is referring to me I will be slightly annoyed!
I think you are totally out of order. If you didn't have the foresight to get the time off, that's frankly imbecilic. People like you give OSCs (no apostrophe) a bad name.
That's a bit harsh.

I've got tickets for Istanbul and the postage on those was an extortionate EUR 35 each. If City don't make it and I decide not to go, I'll certainly be factoring that into my price. Why shouldn't I? It's over a third of the actual face value.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.