Oslo Bombing.

kennycar said:
You must realise you're going a bit far suggesting he's just a few steps away from becoming a psychotic killer, for a post on the internet, despite the annoying "lefties" comments.

I have no idea how many steps away from that position he is, just that he has made steps towards it, an important difference and one I'm not qualified to determine.

lloydie said:
kennycar said:
You must realise you're going a bit far suggesting he's just a few steps away from becoming a psychotic killer, for a post on the internet, despite the annoying "lefties" comments.

I have no idea how many steps away from that position he is, just that he has made steps towards it, an important difference and one I'm not qualified to determine.

that was way out of line though mate. Questioning peoples mental health on Bluemoon!!!

M18CTID said:
Ricster said:
Has this nutjob given the reason why he did it yet?

Not sure. No doubt it'll be someone else's fault though.

It's all there in his "Book"/ Manifesto.

The Idea seems to have been to do a "shock attack" of such magnitude that it couldn't be covered up by what he thinks are pro islam press and governments. In order to promote his cause of starting a Europe wide revolution against "Cultural Marxists" who he describes as being responsible for the Islamification of Europe.

He's a nutter and he's not alone. The "book" claims two meetings took place in London in April 2002 with a group of 8 including himself and 4 others who couldn't attend. They think they are reactivating the Knights Templar and starting a new crusade to purge Europe. He has declared all the ruling governments and all the military leaders as traitors and sentenced them to death. He chose the kids camp to kill as many future left wing political activists as possible and discourage others from joining left wing organizations in future.

I'm only scanning through the "manifesto" but it's mostly extreme right wing hate with large articles copied from extreme right wing anti Islamic blogs. He seems to be justifying his actions as necessary to promote to crusade and save Europe from Islam.

He claims there are between 15 and 80 other "Knights" around Europe. I hope he's wrong. It's a shocking read to be honest.

And there will be a video of the massacre as he explains that the attack should be filmed to increase the shock effect.

lloydie said:
Johnsonontheleft said:
lloydie said:
I for one don't respect yours as it's basis is one of crass idiocy. You are a few steps along the road to achieving the mindset of the barbaric idiot that committed this atrocity and I suggest you seek psychiatric help.

Mods are you seriously going to allow this?

Couple of points before I go, if the mods make that bizarre decision that is.

You have a hatred of muslims, multiculturalism, and 'lefties', sound familiar?
You seek revenge for perceived slights to your world view, sound familiar?
You rush to condemn the innocent on the basis of your prejudice, sound familiar?
You rush to advocate the death of others with you as arbiter, sound familiar?
You feel that the lawful and constitutional position on these matters is untenable, sound familiar?

I have previously posted links to research that shows a correlation between right wing thought and psychotic illness and will do so again if you missed it.

I stand by my post as 'fair comment'.

You're not in the wrong.

Don't let the fuckers try to worry you with the old 'Mods, Mods!' trick, the right wing cowards always end up like that.

Everything you said was absolutely spot on, if the mods do act then BM will be the worse for it.

TheMightyQuinn said:
lloydie said:
Johnsonontheleft said:

You rush to condemn the innocent on the basis of your prejudice, sound familiar?
You feel that the lawful and constitutional position on these matters is untenable, sound familiar?

I have previously posted links to research that shows a correlation between right wing thought and psychotic illness and will do so again if you missed it.

You're not in the wrong.

Don't let the fuckers try to worry you with the old 'Mods, Mods!' trick, the right wing cowards always end up like that.

Everything you said was absolutely spot on, if the mods do act then BM will be the worse for it.
No it wasnt.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
lloydie said:
kennycar said:

that was way out of line though mate. Questioning peoples mental health on Bluemoon!!!

I stand by my comment for the reasons I gave.

TheMightyQuinn said:
lloydie said:
Johnsonontheleft said:

You're not in the wrong.

Thanks TMQ, I've noticed that tendency as well.

The cookie monster said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
lloydie said:

You're not in the wrong.

No it wasnt.

Yes it was.

It's not illegal or wrong to call a spade a spade. Lloydie called it like he saw it and he happened to be spot on.

If you talk like a terrorist/fanatic then expect people to label you one.

Within the first few posts of this thread johnsonsontheleft tried to hijack it to promote his right wing agenda.

It's a shame the thread wasn't allowed to continue as a tribute to the people the atrocity affected and I apologise for my part in diverting it from that purpose but people like him should not go unchallenged.

"The only thing that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

My thoughts are again with the people of Norway and the families of those caught up in this.

I totally abhor what he did, but if you didnt ever envisage this happening then id remove those blinkers now.

Some nut job was always going to use the same tactics of islamic fundamentalists against them to sate his bloodlust.

My Heart To All The Victims

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.