Oslo Bombing.

lloydie said:
Johnsonontheleft said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Whether they review HIM or not is fuck all to do with us.
Their system clearly works better than ours.
So we should leave well alone.
Nobody is saying you are responsible for high crime rates,but they are a fact in this country,and they are lower in Norway,which suggests that they are doing something right,and we are not.
As to sentencing,of course it plays a part in rates of reoffending,despite you claiming the opposite
We lock 'em up,and it doesn't cut crime.
Scandinavia favours community-based sentences,and their rates are correspondingly lower.
Do the math.

Have you thought for one minute that other factors may explain a greater crime rate over here?

Thought not. I respect your opinion though.

I for one don't respect yours as it's basis is one of crass idiocy. You are a few steps along the road to achieving the mindset of the barbaric idiot that committed this atrocity and I suggest you seek psychiatric help.

The truth.

M18CTID said:
Ricster said:
Has this nutjob given the reason why he did it yet?

Not sure. No doubt it'll be someone else's fault though.

The judge decided to close the court for this initial plea hearing as he didn't want to give the guy a stage. However, as soon as it goes to trial it will all come out as Norway have a clear open court policy. We will probably hear some leaks from the hearing today though.

lloydie said:
Johnsonontheleft said:
Nobody is saying you are responsible for high crime rates,but they are a fact in this country,and they are lower in Norway,which suggests that they are doing something right,and we are not.
As to sentencing,of course it plays a part in rates of reoffending,despite you claiming the opposite
Scandinavia favours community-based sentences,and their rates are correspondingly lower.
Do the math.

Have you thought for one minute that other factors may explain a greater crime rate over here?

I for one don't respect yours as it's basis is one of crass idiocy. You are a few steps along the road to achieving the mindset of the barbaric idiot that committed this atrocity and I suggest you seek psychiatric help.

Mods are you seriously going to allow this?

Johnsonontheleft said:
lloydie said:
Johnsonontheleft said:

man-face-lift-2.jpg

Johnsonontheleft said:
lloydie said:
Johnsonontheleft said:

Couple of points before I go, if the mods make that bizarre decision that is.

You have a hatred of muslims, multiculturalism, and 'lefties', sound familiar?
You seek revenge for perceived slights to your world view, sound familiar?
You rush to condemn the innocent on the basis of your prejudice, sound familiar?
You rush to advocate the death of others with you as arbiter, sound familiar?
You feel that the lawful and constitutional position on these matters is untenable, sound familiar?

I have previously posted links to research that shows a correlation between right wing thought and psychotic illness and will do so again if you missed it.

I stand by my post as 'fair comment'.

lloydie said:
Johnsonontheleft said:
Do the math.

This must be a joke. It is, isn't it? Otherwise the psychiatric help should be for you.

kennycar said:
lloydie said:
Johnsonontheleft said:

This must be a joke. It is, isn't it? Otherwise the psychiatric help should be for you.

no joke pal see my post above yours.

Anyways, they have reduced the death toll on the island to 68, and the killer will serve 8 weeks until his trial. 4 of them in solitary.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-14280210" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-14280210</a>

lloydie said:
kennycar said:
lloydie said:

no joke pal see my post above yours.
You must realise you're going a bit far suggesting he's just a few steps away from becoming a psychotic killer, for a post on the internet, despite the annoying "lefties" comments.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.