Oslo Bombing.

supa-dapa-dan said:
bluevengence said:
Looks like it was a right wing christian nutter
But but but ...... all terrorists are Muslim.

Well yes, thats true, according to American media.

Thats why they (CNN, FOX, Huffington Post) dont have a banner anymore saying "Terror in Norway".

No it just says "Gunman" in the headlines.

I guess terrorism is the same as a brown people killing whitepeople, and when whitepeople do the same, its just a normal person who decided to became a murder in a larger scale. Despicable...

I have just heard on the radio that this is the handywork of 'an extreme neo-nazi Christian fundamentalist'.
And,sad as the whole sorry episode is for those involved,that is the least surprising revelation of the day.
Yet another god-bothering fuckwit killing in the name of.
Religious wars - about as much relevance and point as two bald men fighting over a comb.

we got that fruitcake at stepping hill and now this twat in norway,what a fucked up world we live in,i absolutely dread my kids growing up and walking the streets of this horrible world..

if it isn`t little scrotes trying to rob your house or stick a knife in you it`s sicko nurses trying to get even with the NHS,just makes your blood run cold..

balkanno said:
Gaudino said:
balkanno said:
The Media is dead. Long live the Media.

I was watching it yesterday, live on CNN, the first words of the Dumbo B*** was: "Muslims? It is possible."

Cos it very often is....

Now, it would be interessing to see some numbers here based on bomb attacks nd assassinations just to check how often it realy is.

depends how you define terrorist attacks ... alot of people would claim Bush/Blairs carpet bomb on Iraq was a terrorist attack

Markt85 said:
balkanno said:
Gaudino said:
Cos it very often is....

Now, it would be interessing to see some numbers here based on bomb attacks nd assassinations just to check how often it realy is.

depends how you define terrorist attacks ... alot of people would claim Bush/Blairs carpet bomb on Iraq was a terrorist attack

Exactly, thats an Fact. However, i define every assassination as terrorism, so can somebody please count it? After, resort it on the religious chart.

I keep welling up. Most towns and villages in Norway will have a connection to someone that's been killed. There were four young people from this town at the rally, and as yet, no reports as to their status. If it was just the one man - Breivik - that did this, then it smacks of a highly intelligent, very well-organised individual, who exploited the weaknesses in the fantastic open society that we enjoy here in Norway. It is quite frightening to think that nobody can really be sure of the others we come into contact with in our daily lives.

Really shocking news, particularly in such a normally peaceful part of the world.

I trust Norway will be doing what the US did after 9/11 and taking military action against the country known to be encouraging these right-wing Christian fundametalists and allowing them training camps and access to weapons.

another generation said:
I keep welling up. Most towns and villages in Norway will have a connection to someone that's been killed. There were four young people from this town at the rally, and as yet, no reports as to their status. If it was just the one man - Breivik - that did this, then it smacks of a highly intelligent, very well-organised individual, who exploited the weaknesses in the fantastic open society that we enjoy here in Norway. It is quite frightening to think that nobody can really be sure of the others we come into contact with in our daily lives.

Whilst having the deepest sympathy with you and your countrymen,I would take issue with you on the 'intelligent' comment.
Intelligent folk do not indiscriminately kill innocent young people.
Intelligent folk are not neo-nazi nutters.
And intelligent people don't massacre others in God's name.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.