Oslo Bombing.

now who could seriously argue against the death penalty for this murdering lunatic? children ffs.

understandable that some jumped to the conclusion that it was muslim terorists given their track record but sadly they are obviously not the only murdering scum in the world

what a fucked up world we live in

Balti said:
now who could seriously argue against the death penalty for this murdering lunatic? children ffs.

understandable that some jumped to the conclusion that it was muslim terorists given their track record but sadly they are obviously not the only murdering scum in the world

Im pretty sure he went out with the intension knowing the he might be killed , stick him in cell and let him rot

Balti said:

I would argue against it.
What is it with you death penalty clowns?
Some of us don't agree with the death penalty for anyone,ever.
So try and get your head aroung that difficult concept,and stop your pathetic and sick tactic of using every tragedy as a soapbox to air your infantile revenge fantasies.

I stick by the description of 'intelligent'. I think most madman have a touch of genius about them, however sick that may sound. Such a well-coordinated, double attack (as the police are assuming) requires more than a few brain cells. Anyway, no need to discuss.

Seems like a meeting had been called on the island, to inform the young people of the bomb attack in Oslo. Breivik, wearing police identification, then went amok. He's been arrested on charges of terrorism, which carry a sentence of just 21 years. I do hope someone sees sense and gives him life for every single one of the people he's killed.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Balti said:

So try and get your head aroung that difficult concept,and stop your pathetic and sick tactic of using every tragedy as a soapbox to air your infantile revenge fantasies.

Or alternatively:

What is it with you anti-death penalty clowns?
Some of us agree with the death penalty for the worst murderous crimes.
So try and get your head aroung that difficult concept,and stop your pathetic and sick tactic of using every tragedy as a soapbox to air your infantile pro-life for murdering scum liberal rhetoric

Its a two sided argument. Many of us don't share your view. Calling people clowns because they don't agree with your view could also be construed as infantile you muppet.

Balti said:

I don't believe in the death penalty but what the fuck is a suitable punishment for such a evil, evil bastard like this?

7ft by 7f cell, no window, a fucking rock hard bed, no visits, no TV, no radio, just enough 'food' to keep him alive, throw him his bible and tell the fucker to repent at lesiure for the rest of his life. Then absolute no human interaction forever.

Balti said:
Balti said:

So try and get your head aroung that difficult concept,and stop your pathetic and sick tactic of using every tragedy as a soapbox to air your infantile pro-life for murdering scum liberal rhetoric

I didn't use the terrible tragedy in Norway to promote my views,you fucking imbecile - you and that fellow moron johnsonontheleft did.
Both you and that prat did so on two separate threads - nobody who is anti-hanging said a fucking word on the subject - you two bellends did.
So try getting your fucking facts straight in future,and stop using dead teenagers to promote your personal views.

mcmanus said:
... What the fuck is a suitable punishment for such a evil, evil bastard like this?

7ft by 7f cell, no window, a fucking rock hard bed, no visits, no TV, no radio, just enough 'food' to keep him alive, throw him his bible and tell the fucker to repent at lesiure for the rest of his life. Then absolute no human interaction forever.
Yeah, but being Norway, it'll probably be the usual cosy single room with all sorts of soft furnishings, TV, pictures of furry animals and flowers, etc. Plus the 'basic human right' of being allowed out on leave, every so often.

mcmanus said:
Balti said:

I don't believe in the death penalty but what the fuck is a suitable punishment for such a evil, evil bastard like this?

I might be tempted to agree with you if that would be the reality of his incarceration.

But would that actually be the world in which he lived? Ian Huntley by all accounts enjoys a tv, playstation, stereo etc and has recreational time with his pals inside. I imagine that in such a liberal country as Norway the prison time is probably cushier still.

This discussion usually boils down to human rights and the fact that many people understandably believe that all humans have basic rights including the right to life itself plus other basic creature comforts. Many others believe that some people should lose these rights in entirety for certain types of crime. e.g. pre-meditated mass murder.

There will always be two sides to this particular argument. It can't be won. That's probably why its such a popular topic of discussion!<br /><br />-- Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:10 pm --<br /><br />
Balti said:

I didn't use the terrible tragedy in Norway to promote my views,you fucking imbecile - you and that fellow moron johnsonontheleft did.
Both you and that prat did so on two separate threads - nobody who is anti-hanging said a fucking word on the subject - you two bellends did.
So try getting your fucking facts straight in future,and stop using dead teenagers to promote your personal views.

seems perfectly reasonable to question whether the murdering scum in Norway warrants the death penalty in a thread about the death penalty

you started throwing the insults you fucking brain dead moron

peace, love and life right you arsehole?!

bye

xxxxx

Truly shocking crimes!

What kind of weapons would he have had, to be able to kill 80+ people in such a short space of time, he must have been armed to the hilt!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.