Otamendi transfer confirmed

Fuck me they are slower than Wooney running in treacle.
It really is laughable, mentioned once on the news and that's it, Danny Murphy sat in the studio...who I like he talks sense...who I am sure would like to air his views but he's got to sit there and pretend to be interested in Thomson and Murray waffle on about Seb Coe and Thomson's choice of attire Today, pathetic, they really do not want to mention us, it's off now

I hope this is not going to be a repeat of the Jovetic transfer. A really good player with no opportunity to play

Makes sense if we are going to compete across all competitions and does make us stronger on paper - but he'll have to get games to settle in and that is going to be difficult.

I hope this is not going to be a repeat of the Jovetic transfer. A really good player with no opportunity to play

Makes sense if we are going to compete across all competitions and does make us stronger on paper - but he'll have to get games to settle in and that is going to be difficult.
Jovetic didn't play because he was constantly injured basically.

CM2DyNLVEAACLCU.jpg

It looks like an opportunity too good to miss, it wasn't a priority at the start of the window but it looks like we're using the Pogba money to shore up other areas.

Just watched his interview and I can tell already that I'm going to love this guy!! Great attitude and I think he'll be a real fan favourite. I cannot wait to see him out on the pitch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.