Otamendi transfer confirmed

Like that interview. He is buzzing to be here and I have a feeling he will become a crowd favorite in no time. Welcome Bearded one.

Good signing. Just makes me thinks how many foreign players are we aloud to play in the match day squad for the league games? I look at it and wonder would we be able to fit in Otamendi , Zabba , Fernadhino , Yaya , Kun , MDM, Nacho and Willy would we be aloud to use all those 8 in a match day squad??

Post Garcia we haven't had anyone with lovely facial hair, good times. It also helps that he's a fucking beast of a defender CB Zabs indeed.

It looks like an opportunity too good to miss, it wasn't a priority at the start of the window but it looks like we're using the Pogba money to shore up other areas.
I have to say I disagree with those who say centre back wasn't a priority. I'm much more confident about our Champs League campaign now we've got this lad on board. No need to panic about the odd injury or dip in form, and an excellent opportunity to rest/rotate the likes of Kompany and Mangala without weakening the starting line up. Top signing this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.