Otamendi transfer confirmed

Good signing. Just makes me thinks how many foreign players are we aloud to play in the match day squad for the league games? I look at it and wonder would we be able to fit in Otamendi , Zabba , Fernadhino , Yaya , Kun , MDM, Nacho and Willy would we be aloud to use all those 8 in a match day squad??

What?

Good signing. Just makes me thinks how many foreign players are we aloud to play in the match day squad for the league games? I look at it and wonder would we be able to fit in Otamendi , Zabba , Fernadhino , Yaya , Kun , MDM, Nacho and Willy would we be aloud to use all those 8 in a match day squad??
Only Foreigners Aloud.
Great new boy band in the making

We are allowed 17 Non-HG so technically all of them could be in the match day squad.

Last edited:
Haha.

Just spoke to rag female i know and she is gutted.

Said why do City keep getting all these good looking players like Otamendi Aguero, Navas etc when all Rag players look like something out of the Hair Bear Bunch.

We are allowed 18 Non-HG so technically all of them could be in the match day squad.
17 actually allowed on the free list - we're currently a goalie short unfortunately from a full set - but Greg Dyke would have an apoplexy if we turned out this lot in the PL:

Caballero, Sagna, Kompany, Otamendi, Kolarov, De Bruyne, Silva, Fernandinho, Yaya, Aguero, Bony
bench: Demichelis (reserve keeper) Zabeleta, Mangala, Fernando, Nasri, Navas, Iheanacho

Great signing and one which will only bolster our defence. We only need the Argentinian left back and we can field an entire defence of national team!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.