Otamendi transfer confirmed

That's just daft rags prematurely spunking it to him coming, I need something to prove they were snubbed.

Has to be something?

Need. To. Mock. Rag...
Are you looking for a club statement saying that Utd are interested in Kaboul?

Transfers don't work like that

Are you looking for a club statement saying that Utd are interested in Kaboul?

Transfers don't work like that

No. Just some solid links from a journo, anything.

He's quoting shite at me that a few journos were saying United weren't in for him recently, but I suspect that may have been after it became clear he was coming here, and United were briefing the press in an attempt to avoid 'snubbed' headlines.

Mrs Vienna has just shown me a quote from our new centre-back

Mr Woodward of MUFC came to see me and I was offered an incredible deal.

I politely declined as it's always been a dream of mine to min the Premier League.

MCFC can not only offer me that chance but I can do it whilst playing with my friends. That is more important than any amount of money.

He's certainly doing his best to ingratiate himself with his new supporters.

This is a great signing - I'm really excited !

The one weakness in our squad was not having proper cover in defence (given MDM's age, Mangala's mistakes, and [hate to say it] Vinnie's injury record and occasional red card).

This has now been addressed big-time, with one of the best defenders in Europe.

We have such a strong squad now ... if de Bruyne signs too, then we'll have a lot of options.

Nicolás Otamendi welcome to Manchester City!

I have always been a great fan of Mangala ever since he joined, but this is a fine acquisition. Looks like a clinical defender, and can score from set pieces. Wish him all the success in the world with us ofcourse.
I trust in Pellegrini and everyone to know when we should use Nicolás, without hindering the development of Eliaquim and Jason Denayer.

Now I'm not the biggest fan of referencing The Shite in our songs, but this just popped into my head:

This is how it feels to be Nico
Nico Otamendi
He snubbed Turtle to join Man City

c4d8733a4f45423b325e2580883fbfce.jpg

Legit this pic I'm tellin ya.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.