Otamendi transfer confirmed

To the tune of Manic Monday...

"He's Nicolas Otamendi,
His beard is trendy,
The Sheik had to spendy,
Sergio's his friendy...
...He's Nicolas Otamendi"

I struggled for a while with a couple of the rhymes but I don't think you can tell...

To the tune of Manic Monday...

"He's Nicolas Otamendi,
His beard is trendy,
The Sheik had to spendy,
Sergio's his friendy...
...He's Nicolas Otamendi"

I struggled for a while with a couple of the rhymes but I don't think you can tell...
that is fucking shite :) good effort though ,imagine the south stand in full voice, camp as fuck

that is fucking shite :) good effort though ,imagine the south stand in full voice, camp as fuck

With the Colin Bell doing the "woah, woahs" in between each line I think it would help create that intimidating atmosphere we've all been talking about.

What a time to be a blue.

Sat at my desk with a right smug look on my face. The office rags know exactly why.

There were times last year when the squad looked paper thin....................not so much now, true strength in depth, especially if we add KDB. And even then are we done? I get the feeling there is even more to come
Don't be greedy :)

CM3JSt0WcAApFoG.jpg

LEGEND

Not going back through all the posts to see if its already posted.....going for a beer :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.