Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be much more confident with a CB pairing of Kompany and Otamendi but I can't see us having a 32-42m (however much it was) CB in Mangala on the bench.

I was expecting Demi and Denayer to share '3rd choice' responsibilities, with Denayer eventually taking over completely towards the end of the season. Defo wasn't expecting another big money CB, not unless Mangala was sold anyway.

I think we've seen the last of DeMichelis in a CB role. Monday told me that he'll be this seasons Paddy Vieira. A cooler in DM brought on with 10 mins to go to dictate the tempo of a game and kill it off. If so, thats a very astute move by Pellers. If this is the case, moving for another CB makes a lot of sense.

would LOVE otamendi to come in! cant be too reliant on mangala not being wobbly or vinny keeping his form. strength in depth required in all competitions.

I think we've seen the last of DeMichelis in a CB role. Monday told me that he'll be this seasons Paddy Vieira. A cooler in DM brought on with 10 mins to go to dictate the tempo of a game and kill it off. If so, thats a very astute move by Pellers. If this is the case, moving for another CB makes a lot of sense.

I think you're reading way too much into a 10 minute cameo when Yaya limped off and we had no midfield replacements on the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.