Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you're reading way too much into a 10 minute cameo when Yaya limped off and we had no midfield replacements on the bench.

You are forgetting we starting using him this way at the back end of last year, mostly subbing a midfielder and pushing Martin up. He'd be a good leader and deputy to Delph in that role.

You are forgetting we starting using him this way at the back end of last year, mostly subbing a midfielder and pushing Martin up. He'd be a good leader and deputy to Delph in that role.

But who would go if Demichelis stays and we get Otamendi?

I'm not forgetting we did that twice, when again, we had no midfield replacements and we had Lampard and Yaya in midfield who were knackered by that stage of the season, and Vinny was just returning to fitness.

I do not see it happening. Maybe as a 10 minute "lock the game down" sub, but that's not much of a role for him, and we might as well use delph or Fernando who will be on the bench.

I reckon it could be resolved over the weekend because I can't see the buying club wanting to risk letting Valencia playing him in the CL qualification round next week only to see him cup-tied in the Champions League.

Out of curiosity and probably already covered but have Valencia paid us the £24M for Negredo yet. Last time I heard they were trying to offload him to get the money in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.