Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not like Mangala is some fucking prospect. He is 24 already. Makes no sense to loan Mangala, better to sell him if we are going to get rid.

But then in a years time when Demi leaves we are short of a CB, makes sense to loan him for a year and bring him back

I'd keep Mangala, I think in 2/3 years we would look back and regret letting him go - he's got all the attributes.

Loan deal for mangala would be a good idea, hopefully would get plenty of play time on loan, then would replace Demi in a years time

Its not like Mangala is some fucking prospect. He is 24 already. Makes no sense to loan Mangala, better to sell him if we are going to get rid.

He is 24, but he is still very, very raw and some defenders just take time to truly develop. If we think we are better in the short-term by keeping MDM around instead of Mangala, I don't think it's that bad of an idea. Plus, Mangala has received a lot of stick (rightly or wrongly) from last year and moving him on now might be akin to when we moved on Savic at his lowest value point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.