Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest I don't know wether to be
happy or not
I don't know where that leaves us with Mangala and the Porto connection is slightly worrying after the other players we have had from Portugal

happy or not
I don't know where that leaves us with Mangala and the Porto connection is slightly worrying after the other players we have had from Portugal

He's playing in the Spanish league now so I wouldn't worry about it. That he's already played with and knows Mangala is hopefully a positive for both of them.

happy or not

Otamendi has done it in Spain though which for me was the strongest league in the world last season.

His performances against the likes of Messi and Ronaldo were very good as well.

If the club feel we need a new central defender then so be it, Otamendi is the best defender on the market at the moment.

Have you had some narcotics tonight pal?
Fuck me you're a one man band.
But carry on...

Maybe I am so what are you an expert on the guy personally I've never heard of him until about a month ago when he was linked with us and Utd
But from what the a couple have people have posted above it sounds like he may be promising

He is an Argentine so I'd be chuffed if we got him. Our track record with Argies isn't half bad, is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.