Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately he is not a big enough cheese to know anymore price etc
But is involved in some way in the preparations

I personally can't understand it if I here more will put on what I can

Unfortunately he is not a big enough cheese to know anymore price etc
But is involved in some way in the preparations

I personally can't understand it if I here more will put on what I can

Ok cheers for the info anyway.

Bizarre if we do this imo but good luck to the bloke if we sign him. Let's hope he plays most games like he did v Barca.

This. He was at loan to Atletico Mineiro in 2014 too. Really doubt that this guy is as good as his price tag would have you believe

No matter what you think of him or this signing, the fact he was on loan at Miniero is irrelevant. Valencia bought him and then got fucked over by not being able to offload a non-EU player. He just went back to Miniero because they weren't allowed to register him and he needed to stay match fit for the World Cup.

It's got nothing to do with how good a player he is, just administration bullshit. Not bei able to play him was quite a big blow to them.

Kompany will be here until he retires. Then he'll take up a position within the club. We're in his blood.

Kompany will be here until he retires. Then he'll take up a position within the club. We're in his blood.

I can see Vinny going down the admin side though, not coaching etc. obviously he's got his masters in business/economics and is one of the only players who regularly has something to say about FIFA etc.

This. He was at loan to Atletico Mineiro in 2014 too. Really doubt that this guy is as good as his price tag would have you believe

Diego costa was loaned out to Rayo Vallecano during 2012...didn't prevent him becoming one of the most dangerous strikers in the world the following year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.