Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, Mangala is going nowhere as far as I know.

thats great ! I think denayer should go to everton on loan ,since chelsea are definitely going to put all their transfer budget on stones ! lol

100% yes.... if they will sell stones to chelsea, everton make the most sense from these 3 teams

Fuck no! Why should we loan Everton a player to make it easier for them to sell a player (who we have been supposedly looking at as a long term option) to a title rival.

If that happens Tixi needs to fuck off pronto

Fuck no! Why should we loan Everton a player to make it easier for them to sell a player (who we have been supposedly looking at as a long term option) to a title rival.

??? c'mon mate they are just playing hard with chelsea as they try to take from his sale as much as they can...loan denayer there has nothing to do tbh

Pillock.

Are you fucking serious. He's about to sign a world class CB, and KDB on top of the signings he's already made and you want him to fuck off because he guarantees one of our best prospects a starting spot at a good PL team?

Perhaps you should go take a walk.

Not to mention the fact that stones would go and THEN they'd look for replacements. us not loaning them Denayer just means someone else goes to Everton.

Seriously go take a lie down.

I think Mangala is not going in Valencia.We have two empty spaces for foreign players and i think we are going to fill these places with Otamendi and De Bruyne.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.