Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
So British Press say Mangala stays whilst Spanish etc say Mangala included in deal.

I hope our cockroaches are right for once.

Why are certain people always willing to assume the worse when it comes to City? Has nothing we've done over the last few years not taught you to have a bit of faith in what's being done behind closed doors.
Bringing Otemendi in is a master stroke if it gets done and I'll be amazed if it's not Demichelis whose time is near an end, wherever that be January or next summer.
I don't see any way Mangala will be the one to leave - even if it's just a loan. I doubt any things happened over the last two games to change that, regardless of what some no marks are tweeting.
Not when talking about CB business. we consume them as they were Coronas on a hot summer day at the beach.

It makes sense to coincide with MDM's move on in a year, although Mangala has looked strong over the two games so far.

I trust our recruitment team and management on this.

Has Pellers let slip anything post-match?

Took Mangala a year to settle.

Took DeMichelis 6 months to settle.

This could be a fucking disaster, and thats not a slur on the player coming in.

Win win situation for us. I know it looks wrong but Mangala stays our player, Martin DeMichelis will need replacing in a year. Doesn't impede on Deneyars progress, next year Kompany, Mangala, Otamendi and Deneyar make up our CBs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.