Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't see Mangala going the other way. Surely he would've known he was part of this deal before today's game (which may have affected his performance). Body language experts, where arth thou?

Mangala has just rediscovered the form that made him a 30mil pound player. He has settled into the league and the team to send him to play is Spain is ridiculous . Our last loan to Valencia didn't work out to well. At the minute I would keep our current back line as is regardless of who comes in. If anyone should leave it should be Mdm on loan or offered a player coach role.

Too many assumptions have been made over the past few pages.

Balague is far from the most reputable of sources.

I'll be absolutely livid if we get rid of Mangala for this guy. he's older and no better. He's living off of 1 good season, he's done absolutely nothing before that. Not to mention the need for him to settle into both the league and his position in the team with new team mates. We'll regret it.

Negredo and 4 mill for a quality international cb, Is Great business, I've never read so much shite written about a blue as what Mangala endured last season. Poor fucker should run to Valencia for his own sanity, a credit to him how well he has started this season but be under no illusion the finished article he is not. He could sit on the bench hoping for injuries or go and play regular football and return to us a more rounded player. Personally I'd like three quality center backs at least so I would be dissapointed to see him go.

The Mangala fan club needs to get a grip and stop crying at the prospect of quality replacing him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.