Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgive me if i'm wrong, but bringing in Otamendi and KDB necessitates getting one of the non Homegrown off the roster to make space doesn't it? Lopes going doesn't free up a space, although will be beneficial for him, so do we have any news on outgoings?

1 - Caballero
2 - Sagna
3 - Kompany
4 - Zabaleta
5 - Kolarov
6 - Mangala
7 - Demichelis
8 - Fernando
9 - Fernandinho
10 - Toure
11 - Nasri
12 - Navas
13 - Silva
14 - Aguero
15 - Bony
16 - *Otamendi*
17 - *De Bruyne*

The above for the Premier League squad works fine. It means we can't include Iheanacho and 1 other (to include Sterling, who hasn't been at the club for 2 years) in the Champion's League squad, so on that front you're right. I suspect we'll exclude Demichelis if we have to.

What a load of shit the whole reason they want to sell Oatamendi is because they haven't got the loot to pay for Negredo.

If this is true, we need to brief Otamendi. We got Valencia at their balls. Give him us for fee X£, he won`t join any other side. If you don`t give him us, please transfer us the fee for Negredo. Oh, you can`t? Well, lets see what UEFA has to say about that.

Honestly, we can totaly fuck them if we want to.

1 - Caballero
2 - Sagna
3 - Kompany
4 - Zabaleta
5 - Kolarov
6 - Mangala
7 - Demichelis
8 - Fernando
9 - Fernandinho
10 - Toure
11 - Nasri
12 - Navas
13 - Silva
14 - Aguero
15 - Bony
16 - *Otamendi*
17 - *De Bruyne*

The above for the Premier League squad works fine. It means we can't include Iheanacho and 1 other (to include Sterling, who hasn't been at the club for 2 years) in the Champion's League squad, so on that front you're right. I suspect we'll exclude Demichelis if we have to.

Sterling is fine - he's one of the 4 HG players. Wright won't be in Europe as usual.

1 - Caballero
2 - Sagna
3 - Kompany
4 - Zabaleta
5 - Kolarov
6 - Mangala
7 - Demichelis
8 - Fernando
9 - Fernandinho
10 - Toure
11 - Nasri
12 - Navas
13 - Silva
14 - Aguero
15 - Bony
16 - *Otamendi*
17 - *De Bruyne*

We need to have Iheanacho. Otherwise we only got Agüero and Bony upfront. No good!

Ha, no worries mate. It would indeed be madness to allow Mangala to leave, which is why I don't believe it will happen. Bringing in Otamendi for Demichelis improves the squad considerably though.

Yes I completely agree with this! It sounded like the deal yesterday was Mangala off to them on loan but this story seems to have changed today... let's see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.