Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hardly think valencia would sell to someone who has to get a wonga loan to pay them. We're good for the dough.

1 - Caballero
2 - Sagna
3 - Kompany
4 - Zabaleta
5 - Kolarov
6 - Mangala
7 - Demichelis
8 - Fernando
9 - Fernandinho
10 - Toure
11 - Nasri
12 - Navas
13 - Silva
14 - Aguero
15 - Bony
16 - *Otamendi*
17 - *De Bruyne*

The above for the Premier League squad works fine. It means we can't include Iheanacho and 1 other (to include Sterling, who hasn't been at the club for 2 years) in the Champion's League squad, so on that front you're right. I suspect we'll exclude Demichelis if we have to.

So Zucculini on loan, as I doubt we'd get a decent fee, and bin Demi from the Champs league squad. Makes sense with Otamendi adding high level experience as well. I'd expect Iheanacho to start a lot of cup games for us.

Hopefully this will get done sharpish. For the Sterling saga, there was Delph, for KDB there's Otamendi. Txiki is getting business done, whether it's quick or protracted.

I agree. While I think putting some pressure on them would be ideal to expedite the process (still think Otamendi comes to MCFC), totally screwing them over can backfire down the line. Keeping good relations with clubs from other leagues is important.

Especially when they are basically run by Jorge Mendes. We would not want to get in his bad books.

Should be interesting to see what happens looks like the deal is close. On the other hand the way we have started at the back would we want mangala to leave now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.