Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like this is happening.

I thought our CB options were good with Kompany, Mangala, Denayer and Demichelis, so I'm a little surprised at this move. Otamendi is a top CB without doubt, I'm not complaining.

Is Demichelis going to be used more as a CDM? Is Denayer going out on loan again? Valencia would be a great loan move for him.

Kompany, Mangala, Otamendi and Denayer as CB options is the best in England by a distance.

So pleased Mangala is not part of this deal if you read his Twitter page he is well into City and happy no doubt with form and we are now seeing the best of the lad and no doubt Kompany getting back to his best helps

Really want to think this is a good deal but it just feels like £35m that would be much better spent elsewhere.

Can anyone try to persuade me otherwise?

Really want to think this is a good deal but it just feels like £35m that would be much better spent elsewhere.

Can anyone try to persuade me otherwise?
He's one of the best CB's in the world. We're getting him on the cheap because Valencia can't pay up for Negredo.

Oh and he's one of the best CB's in the world.

I'm surprised so many of you think rate him as highly as you do.

Are you not worried this is €40 million spunked out on a defender who has only had one good season of football?

When we were linked with him I instantly said he's not worth the money, nor is he all that good. Argentine international of course, but he looks no better than Rojo.

Biggest question - what about Denayer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.