Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really want to think this is a good deal but it just feels like £35m that would be much better spent elsewhere.

Can anyone try to persuade me otherwise?

He can play along the back 4, is the CB version of Zaba, has a leap like Micah and kept Messi in his pocket twice. This is a signing for the Champions League push and keeps up the intensity of fighting for a place in the starting 11.

Who the rags were never really interested in anyway.... Honest !!

Wonder how the deluded twunts on rag cafe will react to this one.

Probably gone into meltdown as we speak
I checked and for the most part they're being complimentary. One of them wondered why we didn't move sooner, but that's a fair question from a person who doesn't know the in's and out's of our club.

Really want to think this is a good deal but it just feels like £35m that would be much better spent elsewhere.

Can anyone try to persuade me otherwise?

It isn't £35m, all the reports are saying €40m which at today's rate is around £28.4m.

I'm surprised so many of you think rate him as highly as you do.

Are you not worried this is €40 million spunked out on a defender who has only had one good season of football?

When we were linked with him I instantly said he's not worth the money, nor is he all that good. Argentine international of course, but he looks no better than Rojo.

Biggest question - what about Denayer?

But you need as much help as you can possibly get irrelevant of the cost surely ??

Don't get me wrong I hope you stay as you are,but it's hardly spunking loads of money when it's reported that Valencia still owe us 20

I'm not one of the "rag" call-out brigade, but the username makes me suspicious. For all I know it's a long-time user with a joking name, though.
Oh no ... He's a rag ... Hence why he said "when we were interested in him" but as long as he comes on Here and makes no attempt to hide his allegiance then he's fine ... For now

Are you not worried this is €40 million spunked out on a defender who has only had one good season of football?

When we were linked with him I instantly said he's not worth the money, nor is he all that good. Argentine international of course, but he looks no better than Rojo.

It would be interesting to see your reaction had your club managed to get this deal done, considering you have been linked with him for 3/4 months,

Either way, 'worried' is certainly something I am not. Nor would many on this forum be..
'worrying' is something I would probably expect from your fans considering again you are playing Blind at centre half,
Squad game nowadays, and this offers us another seriously good player in a position seen as a huge weakness at city just last week
2 3-0 wins and you think we are going to ignore the fact that we conceded too many goals last season?
So in answer to your question, no... I'm not worried.

RE Denayer, he knew what he was signing up for last week..
Probably briefed that he will be going out on Loan, hopefully to a top tier side.. Maybe to Everton if stones goes?...

You worry about your own team mate. Are you worried depay looks like a cross between obertan and bellion? What is it 3 shots on target in 180 mins. Not good lad is it.

Is it too early?

d45s9rP.jpg

T8q7Y7p.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.