Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
They haven't missed any payments on Negredo. They don't owe us any special treatment. It's just a happy coincidence that we can cancel the debt and get a great player from the same club.

They were trying to shift him (Negredo) last season for £20+ Million from what's been reported it doesn't seem like we've received all the funds yet.

They were trying to shift him (Negredo) last season for £20+ Million from what's been reported it doesn't seem like we've received all the funds yet.

We haven't received the funds yet, but we weren't scheduled to until September. At this point they haven't done anything out of the ordinary for us to demand a discount.

We pay them up front , for this lad (no loan of Mal) and Negredo's money get payed year on year back to us , so this move will take a big chunk out of our transfer war chest. Have I got that bit right or have fluffed it some how?

Anyone know if he conceded any penalties or red cards last few seasons? Watching his YouTube clips some of his tackles are insane.

Would not like to mark this lad on corner kicks either. This guy has the makings of a cult hero.

I am sick to bloody death of Italian teams. I hope we never deal with them again after this window

200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.