Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having 5 top class CB's is just silly.

Otamendi is class but for me that money could have been put towards Pogba.

A bold prediction.

Depending on injuries, not unlikely though.

I wonder if Otamendi's arrival has a touch of the Caballero signing. Maybe the management think VK needs some competition to be at his very best.

Heard that Lopes is key to this deal. Not from the same source but from another who I don't know. Make of it what you want. ( again just passing on )

Having 5 top class CB's is just silly.

Otamendi is class but for me that money could have been put towards Pogba.

Sorry when did a 20 year old kid with a season in the SPL and a 35 year old a year away from retirement become "Top class"?

come to a resolve tho mate? no mangala going out? lopes going valencia was reported?

I would send Denayer to Valencia, which would be a proper examination of his talents.

Sure, he looked the business in Scotland, but he's still a kid, and going up against Barca and Real for a couple of years serves both him and us.

We are too quick to anoint players from our Academy, simply because we are so desperate for one to make the grade.

Denayer clearly has something about him and has also showed for Belgium that he can read the game well. City cannot afford to carry any passengers this season, so let Valencia take the chance.

If he fails, we haven't lost anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.