Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
No team aspiring to win the premier and champs' league would have Mangala in the side. He gets drawn to the ball like a 12 year old; constantly fumbles under pressure; delivers suicide passes; tackles recklessly; constantly out of position. He has been a complete failure. It is not despicable to point this out; it is a judgment of a player in a pivotal position in a team that needs far higher standards to achieve what it wants to achieve.

It comes across quite obviously, the hatred you have for a Manchester City player.

Pathetic, really.

Mangala will be a very good player for us, as the previous poster said to you, we only lost THREE games last season when he started, not that bad, I am sure you will hate to agree.

What a game last night against Columbia... Otamendi is really A TANK, what a player....

What are we still waiting to sign him???????

:-(

don't you know that the bluemoon experts has said that he is not good enough and some of them even suggested that he will BEHIND demichelis AND denayer in the pecking order...it's just mind blogging...

don't you know that the bluemoon experts has said that he is not good enough and some of them even suggested that he will BEHIND demichelis AND denayer in the pecking order...it's just mind blogging...

Otamendi walks into our defence as it is in my opinion.

Not trying to be adversarial here, just been following this particular thread closely and missed the sensational comments you're referring to. Which expert(s), or which posts, suggested that Otamendi would be behind Demichelis & Denayer in the pecking order?

E="mcfcfc, post: 8653893, member: 65465"]don't you know that the bluemoon experts has said that he is not good enough and some of them even suggested that he will BEHIND demichelis AND denayer in the pecking order...it's just mind blogging...[/QUOTE]

Strange really..., Kompany and Mangala were poor last season....MDM was decent but knocking on...Denayer is a kid and needs easing in....and people question an Argentine international???!!!...,peculiar.

Otamendi walks into our defence as it is in my opinion.

Of course he does! Has someone actually suggested otherwise? Last season Otamendi was STREETS ahead any of our centre-backs and played the way we were hoping Kompany would. In hindsight, we probably should have signed him instead of Mangala (and I like Mangala), because he was still quite young and very cheap. But that's the benefit of hindsight. 14/15 Otamendi was better than any Kompany season since 11/12. I'm not sure there is a better defender in the air in world football than Otamendi.

Of course he does! Has someone actually suggested otherwise? Last season Otamendi was STREETS ahead any of our centre-backs and played the way we were hoping Kompany would. In hindsight, we probably should have signed him instead of Mangala (and I like Mangala), because he was still quite young and very cheap. But that's the benefit of hindsight. 14/15 Otamendi was better than any Kompany season since 11/12. I'm not sure there is a better defender in the air in world football than Otamendi.

Only saw highlights of him mostly on Revista and he does look a proper defender who is willing to do anything to keep the ball out of the net.

Seen one highlight where he pretty much did a handstand as a block.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.