Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah because when he goes to fucking Norwich, he will of course be certain that he's coming straight back to City as a regular in place of Komany or our two 20 odd year old 30 million plus other cbs the following season when the manager who promises him that has gone.

It always works just like that in the Premier League

According to you, he can walk into our lineup and start every game. If he really is that good at 19, it doesn't really matter who the manager is does it?

I doubt he would miss out on merit, I doubt it would take him long to be better than Otamendi, in fact he'd do better in Argrentina's team now imo.

But he will miss out on the fact that we have two 30 mil plus players who need games, plus the captain, who, when on form, is better than all of them. The kid would be the one to leave out, whilst the others got their shit together.

This is another strawman argument. Our Manager will pick the best 11 based on merit. The idea that we HAVE to play a player based on how much we paid for them "sounds good" but it is just more bullshit that you use to try to make your argument.

I understand your point about doing whatever it takes to make Denayer a city player for years to come.

When you argue that Otemendi sucks then you undercut your primary argument (which is not the worst argument I have ever heard).

When you suggest that you will give up on 50 years of supporting our club because our owners buy the best CBs in La Liga you look like an absolute idiot.

Not me leaving, fucking Denayer leaving you twerp. Jesus H Christ.

I'm saying if I was him, a 19 year old international potential star, with no association to City other than a couple of years in the reserve team, & they put me in that position, when I knew I could sign, & play, for a Champions League, title contending team, or a huge famous club, elsewhere I would be gone in a flash & sign for someone else.

And I'm not saying Otemendi sucks, he seems to be a reasonable LaLiga defender, as was Demichelis. he did however suck arse for Argentina & gives me no confidence he would shine in our unprotected defence.

Fuck me, it's unfuckingbelieveable how many times I have to fucking repeat stuff on here because of people misreading it.
And I didn't fucking say he could walk into the team right now & play every game either, I said I believe he will learn.

Please everybody, just fucking ignore me & I'll stay off it.

With Tolmie linking us to Laporte at the start of the window I get the feeling we are looking at a defender.

I still think we need a ball playing centre half. Someone who brings a complimentary skill set to Kompany and Mangala.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.