Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
CITY IN OTAMENDI BREAKTHROUGH

Man City are also looking to make a major addition to their defence - and Sky Sports believes there's been a breakthrough in their bid to sign Nicolas Otamendi.

We understand that the Argentine centre back has agreed a five-year deal. His release clause at Valencia is £35m - but City are negotiating a fee between £24m and £32m.

EH?

In accounting terms, he is not costing £8. By writing off the £23 payment from valencia, in essence we are taking a -£23 hit to our accounts receivable, plus the £8 payment we are paying Valencia, that is an outlay of £30-31.

Personally I could care less how it is reported, all that matters is that MP gets the players he needs

Man City are also looking to make a major addition to their defence - and Sky Sports believes there's been a breakthrough in their bid to sign Nicolas Otamendi.

We understand that the Argentine centre back has agreed a five-year deal. His release clause at Valencia is £35m - but City are negotiating a fee between £24m and £32m.

EH?

Lol. They said we agreed a free of 31.7 m yesterday

EH?

sly sports always well behind with city news mate!!

In accounting terms, he is not costing £8. By writing off the £23 payment from valencia, in essence we are taking a -£23 hit to our accounts receivable, plus the £8 payment we are paying Valencia, that is an outlay of £30-31.

Personally I could care less how it is reported, all that matters is that MP gets the players he needs
Could you please clarify whether you could or could not care less?

In accounting terms it's useful to remember the millions ;)

Who gives a fuck what he costs.........just get it done City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.