Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
+1!

PS: Do you have seen at the end, at wenesday the back home game River vs Tigres??? (I did not)

How was Kranewitter????

I only found something from Canchallena, and will be posted on the Kranewitter thread...

http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/matias-kranevitter.312370/page-12

Cheers, mate and have a nice weekend too!!

Yeah I watched it mate.

It was a very scrappy game I thought with plenty of fouls, River had key injuries which included no Mercado at right-back and no Rodrigo Mora up front but River remained the better team.

I think the rainy and windy conditions helped.

Kranevitter was very good and will be a very good player for Atletico :(

I actually think a year or two in Spain will be best for him actually, I think the intensity and physicality of the Premier League maybe too much at this moment in time, but he will be an Argentine international soon I reckon.

So glad for Gallardo and River, they now hold the Libertadores, Sudamericana and Recopa, so considering the were relegated a few years ago it's some feat.

Gallardo is the first to win the Libertadores as a player and a manager as well I think now.

I guess, if we have some spare money from not buying Pogba (£200m transfer budget??) then we could afford this guy? Surely though MDM would have to go.

Last three seasons we have at some point had a crisis at CB due to injury or lack of form. Bring it on, he might just make the difference.

Are we rumoured to be willing to waive the Negredo fee to get him in for a few million? Anything in that?

We already spent the negredo money on bony so we have accounted for getting it already in last years accounts

Wasn't there a story that Valencia wanted to get rid of Negredo quickly as they need money to afford the £10m they still owe us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.