Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't there a story that Valencia wanted to get rid of Negredo quickly as they need money to afford the £10m they still owe us?
I don't know about that but we spent the money in the last financial year so i think the Otamendi deal if it happens would have to be a completely fresh deal
If not maybe someone can correct me on that

You can't be happy with the look of our defence. Pre season we have been dog shit.We are great going forward but we are wide open. MDM is another year older Mangala the jury is still out, VK had a mare last season and we have Dena who looks the business but is untried at this level. We are desperate for CB and LB

Pellers worries me at times if this true. We were the top scorers last season but only Joe had anything like a decent season yet he wants to out score everyone,which is ok against Norwich but not in the CL.

Bertrand / Otamendi and defensive midfielder

Pellers worries me at times if this true. We were the top scorers last season but only Joe had anything like a decent season yet he wants to out score everyone,which is ok against Norwich but not in the CL.

Bertrand / Otamendi and defensive midfielder

Our defence was barely any different to the season before, our attack was miles behind. If our attack scores 100 goals again we will most likely win the league. We failed to score at Burnley & home to Stoke. At home to Burnley, we should have been 6 up at half time. QPR away.

Just signing players is absolutely no guarantee of improving the defence.

Let's see how the attack goes with Sterling & maybe DeBruyne in the team.

I gather this display by Chelsea's defence is the kind of thing we are trying to emulate ? Fantastic play by Ivanovic & the way Terry & Co stopped that header ? Or not. Would we consider it an utter pile of tucking shite if it was City ? I wonder if that was the case & Mourinho was our manager, would he fix it by signing new players & putting them in the team, or would he instead, be a manager, & manage ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.