Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Under no circumstance should we let MDM go now as he's about the only reliable central defender we have at the moment. The others(including Otamendi, potential replacement for Martin) are either unproven or inconsistent

Can't believe the fear/negativity shown about this...you guys NEED a reliable CB, desperately so. City could turn around and say to MDM " you can get your move if the new guy settles by january, if it takes more time then stay till the end of the season". Sorted.

In terms of recent defensive displays they cant get any more "unsettled" surely?

Can't believe the fear/negativity shown about this...you guys NEED a reliable CB, desperately so. City could turn around and say to MDM " you can get your move if the new guy settles by january, if it takes more time then stay till the end of the season". Sorted.

In terms of recent defensive displays they cant get any more "unsettled" surely?

Thanks for your concern but personally I'm happy with denayer, mangala, demichelis and kompany.

Next season when demichelis is destined to leave then we bring in a CB. Being as Demichelis was one of the most consistent defenders last season.

What makes you think that signing a bloke whose trademark is flying into last ditch desperate tackles, would 'settle' it ?

One of the most annoying things on this forum. Up there with Jack Wiltshire.

Wiltshire/Wilshire is annoying but my current pet-hate is Firminho. There is no H! Every pundit, commentator and even other players keep pronouncing it Firmin-yo and it's incredibly annoying. The worst since Cazorla was pronounced Carzola.

Wiltshire/Wilshire is annoying but my current pet-hate is Firminho. There is no H! Every pundit, commentator and even other players keep pronouncing it Firmin-yo and it's incredibly annoying. The worst since Cazorla was pronounced Carzola.

You should watch a NYCFC match and listen to how the English commentator pronounces Angelinho. It's written on his back for the love of God.

I agree with you. He is top quality and we should get him now if available and affordable. "MDM" I'm sure would be accommodating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.