Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy is a warrior tbh. He and kompany would bully every striker in Europe. And not only this playing alongside his fellow countryman in Zaba would create a heaping of confidence off the bat. We could loan out mangala for a season to Valencia to allow him to progress his game further against the likes of barca and real. Or if not we allow MDM to leave for river plate meaning we'd have Kompany, Mangala, Denayer And Otamendi as our options!

Think he would be a replacement for MDM. But think we need to give Mangala another season before writing off.

I just can't see Mango leaving. If he does though, whoever was driving the purchase of him should surely be following him out the door as it would be admitting total failure.

MDM Is the only logical player to make way.

We will have to get several players out sharpish if these deals are genuine.

No we won't.

Pellegrini said 2 more players

We have 2 foreign player spots.

Assuming we actually want Zuculini, Otamendi would replace a foreign player anyway. so at most, we'd need to offload 1 player.

No idea if otamendi is any good, but I can tell you mangala has not looked good enough. If he had been bought for 3million nobody would be suggesting mangala should be I the team.we are currently playing a price tag not a player
Sadly, have to agree with this. Eli got a lot of praise for Monday night, but gave the ball away on a number of occasions and conceded stupid freekicks. And the stream of hospital passes seems never ending. If this is what we consider a great performance, we are setting our sights too low. Otamendi will be Eli's replacement, I reckon, not Martin's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.