Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not entirely sure of the answer to that one which is sort of my point. In terms of ffp I'm wondering where it leaves us and which financial year all this money falls below.

I'm certain the club have all the bases covered here, it's just a passing interest from my point of view. I'm sure we will have some restrictions and I'm wondering how it will impact on what we can throw at De Bruyne.

I'd say you're pretty spot on with all your assertions.

Clubs year end is May 31st. I'd be surprised if Negredo money wasn't recognised in year just gone.

For obvious reasons all recent transfer activity will go into this financial year.

You have said its not him quite a few times now. So tell us. How do yo know its not him?
I've a good set of eyes mate that's how I know , they lookalike they both have beards ...that's it but hey if people want to believe it's him carry on

I'm not entirely sure of the answer to that one which is sort of my point. In terms of ffp I'm wondering where it leaves us and which financial year all this money falls below.

I'm certain the club have all the bases covered here, it's just a passing interest from my point of view. I'm sure we will have some restrictions and I'm wondering how it will impact on what we can throw at De Bruyne.

Hope so but at this moment in time I am not arsed about FFP or money or anything non football. What a great signing.

Is it not an indication that the Pogba deal is perhaps as dead as the proverbial dodo, and maybe we're just using some of the cash earmarked for that, to secure a new defender?

Just a thought?

Minus what they owe for Negrado 23.7m pounds we are paying just 8m then

No. We need to stop saying this, it's just wrong.

The Negredo fee went into the accounts last year as future income, it will be brought forward into this years accounts. Whilst they might not have paid it to us physically, as far as our accounts are concerned they have. To take it away from this fee is to say we've received payment twice. this deal will go down separately as the full amount (depending on how it's structured) and have no connection whatsoever to the Negredo deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.