Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a good buy. To the people who are saying its pointless etc... Please remember ...10 days ago everyone was worried about city's defence(Stuttgurt 4-2)... Kompany is injury prone,Mangala inconsistent. So best 2 of 3 should be played in the PL games.. this will make them to fight for their place and improve them.
Finally most important... Denayer should be played in FA cup and capital games, few PL games... to convince him.. he represents future...
Demi is in his retirement age... I dont think he has any issues. He knows...

No, that's what the rags now think about him.

Otamendi was the smarter one, but Mangala was highly rated because of his young age and the fact he was a physical beast.

Otamendi was incredible in the Europa League winning team under AVB. After AVB left however, two sucessive shit managers took over and Otamendi fell out with them, leading to 6 months of bad perfromance after which he was sold for only 8.5m. He wanted to leave Porto earlier, and they view him as a mercenary - same as Valencia fans, who admit he was incredible but seems to want to only be at a big club getting well paid.

We should provide that, so there shouldn't be any problems.

so £63m spunked on defence in 2 summers. Surely we won't have to spend any money on defence for a while? Still bit baffled about this signing

Come February when we meet Barca in the Champions league (again), all being well, we'll know why these moves were made.

I'm sure Otamendi is coming fully expecting to start every match

I'm sure he's coming expecting to fight his way in, and Mangala expects to keep him out.

They'll probably both play a lot, and play together when VK is rested/injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.