Other Fans City Fans Get On With

Remember reading a Fulham fan in LA had super whites on the front license plate of his Range Rover, sure enough the LAPD pulled him for racial incitement. LA is so woke now you have to support the Geordie’s, although the Mexicans and Chinese may object

Not sure that’s “super woke” mate.

I’d you didn’t know it was a football reference, the term “super whites” plastered on a car is very strange.

True - but any sane person would probably assume it was something to do with sport. It would take a warped and malicious mind to assume it to be something other.

I dunno mate, we live in a fucked up world and if I saw that written on someone’s car it would cross my mind that they were a wrong un

After the 2008 Uefa Cup final Rangers can suck my plums

Did you bet on them to win?

Estimated 200,000 Gers fans on the march in Manchester would always lead to a tiny minority mob after defeat.

Ibrox is on my bucket list. I may go next season.

Did you bet on them to win?

Estimated 200,000 Gers fans on the march in Manchester would always lead to a tiny minority mob after defeat.

Ibrox is on my bucket list. I may go next season.

About 10 girls from my office were sexually assaulted walking through Manchester on their lunch break, hours before the defeat. Glass bottles were thrown at our windows. People were shitting and pissing in the streets. This is all before it properly kicked off.
Its was fucking horrible and not a tiny minority at all

About 10 girls from my office were sexually assaulted walking through Manchester on their lunch break, hours before the defeat. Glass bottles were thrown at our windows. People were shitting and pissing in the streets. This is all before it properly kicked off.
Its was fucking horrible and not a tiny minority at all

I can’t get an accurate figure but if 100 were arrested then that’s not a significant number.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.