Other fans perceptions of us

I find Newcastle fans in general to be some of the worst towards us. They hated the rags but seem bitter towards our success. I see loads of posts about how we were a small club before the takeover and how big they are....they should go and look back on average attendances because they'll see how much bigger we are than they think. And considering we had another club outside the city winning the lot and they're a one club city it's even more impressive. They're all loving GNIAC's comments on PSR without realising that he's named Newcastle to try and protect himself, but all he cares about is the rags being successful and he's only whingeing because he wants the rags to be able to spend what they want.
Most Newcastle fans like most others are neutral when it comes to interest in other clubs. I watched them play way back at the Leazes Road open end before they expanded it to become all seater.

The problem is the social media fans who encourage the keyboard warriors seeking clicks. The real problem facing Newcastle for growth is its location, population and travel links plus the branding of Newcastle.

I find Newcastle fans in general to be some of the worst towards us. They hated the rags but seem bitter towards our success. I see loads of posts about how we were a small club before the takeover and how big they are....they should go and look back on average attendances because they'll see how much bigger we are than they think. And considering we had another club outside the city winning the lot and they're a one club city it's even more impressive. They're all loving GNIAC's comments on PSR without realising that he's named Newcastle to try and protect himself, but all he cares about is the rags being successful and he's only whingeing because he wants the rags to be able to spend what they want.
Newcastle fan here.

From my point of view a lot of Newcastle fans have respect for original Man City fans.

From my own point of view, I take my hat off to you guys. You lived in a city where your next door neighbours were winking everything with all the big names. At some points you were you were in the 3rd tier getting good crowds. It could have been easy for some of your fans to have been Man Utd fans. You are also fairly close to Liverpool, so when they and Everton were winning things, that could have been an option as well.
For those of you who were there before the money, hats off to you. No respect those who tagged along for the success though.

A big shout out to your fans when I takeover was first rumoured. Your fans going out of their way to warn ours about how the media will treat us, wanting the competition etc. One of your podcasters even had the chairman of our supporters trust on his YouTube channel asking our view on it.

From a selfish point of view we want you to rip the Premier League apart in your court cases.
From the same point of view, until we are ready to compete with you for the trophies, we’re by and large very happy for you to keep the trophies away from Liverpool, and Arsenal, although you could have done us a favour in the FA Cup final last season.

Newcastle fan here.

From my point of view a lot of Newcastle fans have respect for original Man City fans.

From my own point of view, I take my hat off to you guys. You lived in a city where your next door neighbours were winking everything with all the big names. At some points you were you were in the 3rd tier getting good crowds. It could have been easy for some of your fans to have been Man Utd fans. You are also fairly close to Liverpool, so when they and Everton were winning things, that could have been an option as well.
For those of you who were there before the money, hats off to you. No respect those who tagged along for the success though.

A big shout out to your fans when I takeover was first rumoured. Your fans going out of their way to warn ours about how the media will treat us, wanting the competition etc. One of your podcasters even had the chairman of our supporters trust on his YouTube channel asking our view on it.

From a selfish point of view we want you to rip the Premier League apart in your court cases.
From the same point of view, until we are ready to compete with you for the trophies, we’re by and large very happy for you to keep the trophies away from Liverpool, and Arsenal, although you could have done us a favour in the FA Cup final last season.
Fair call pal and a reasonable post , the fact is most of us have been throughout dark days and will continue. We’re totally fed up with this 115 charges bollox . It’s getting very boring now. No one knows including us what all these so called charges are. We’ve pissed on the top table and that’s where we are on this. Couldn’t give a fook no more we’re having our day in the sun and if it gets cloudy the sun will shine on us again.
The whole shit show in the media is as I’ve said very boring proper football fans like I think you are will read right this .

Newcastle fan here.

That's the perspective I would expect your fans to have. We are rivals so there's always going to be a tribal element and dislike of other clubs, but I see a lot from other Newcastle fans that surprises me.

A lot seem to be lauding GNIAC as I said, when they should see through that shit immediately. He is only concerned that the rags can't spend what they want. If you regularly hit the top 4 he will soon change his tune!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.