Other fans perceptions of us

I tend to work in a lot of different areas and for my sins live in Liverpool now.
If I had a pound for every time someone has asked me what you going to do when you get relegated with the 115. It’s a waste of time trying to explain to them , they look at me blankly when I say I think they’ll be disappointed (as I think we will get a ticking off at most for non cooperation ) just asking them to name a charge ruffles them and they resort to must be guilty no smoke without fire etc.. . The media campaign to stain our club has obviously worked and we just have to laugh it off and turn the tables on them.
I bumped into a Derby fan yesterday who has also moved to Merseyside . The amount. Of s**t coming out of his mouth was unreal (he obviously has an affinity with Liverpool) he mentioned the charges and we should be punished like Derby, Everton and Forest, he hates Pep and says wherever he goes trouble follows him ( blames Barca’s demise on Pep FFS).
I find Everton fans just as bad as Liverpool fans . They can’t seem to grasp that we are on their side and that we have warned the likes of them for over a decade about FFP. F**k then all and carry on boiling P***

Newcastle also have a huge catchment area outside the city, with Gateahead just over the river and the whole of Northumberland to the north. Always seem obsessed about pointing out empty seats when they visit.
NUFC have also expanded from the areas you mentioned, after the Sir John Hall/Kevin Keegan area.
Many parts of Durham and South Tyneside have plenty of black & white fans. Many are glory hunters who haven't a clue on how to get to St. James Park ?
Unfortunately, for the last 50 years, Sunderland have under-performed, so there has been no creditable alternative...

I tend to work in a lot of different areas and for my sins live in Liverpool now.
If I had a pound for every time someone has asked me what you going to do when you get relegated with the 115. It’s a waste of time trying to explain to them , they look at me blankly when I say I think they’ll be disappointed (as I think we will get a ticking off at most for non cooperation ) just asking them to name a charge ruffles them and they resort to must be guilty no smoke without fire etc.. . The media campaign to stain our club has obviously worked and we just have to laugh it off and turn the tables on them.
I bumped into a Derby fan yesterday who has also moved to Merseyside . The amount. Of s**t coming out of his mouth was unreal (he obviously has an affinity with Liverpool) he mentioned the charges and we should be punished like Derby, Everton and Forest, he hates Pep and says wherever he goes trouble follows him ( blames Barca’s demise on Pep FFS).
I find Everton fans just as bad as Liverpool fans . They can’t seem to grasp that we are on their side and that we have warned the likes of them for over a decade about FFP. F**k then all and carry on boiling P***

when the liverpool fans said no smoke without fire i hope you mentioned hillsborough (not funny but they were being dicks)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.