Other teams’ new kits

Strangely enough, I don't mind our away kit this season. I like the pinstriped sleeves. Never liked having to wear the big Adidas stripes on our shoulders but eh, it is what it is with designers.

Nice colour but spoiled by that terrible badge. Don’t think I’ll ever accept that as Juventus. :-(

West Brom's 3rd shirt is surely a strong contender for the worst football shirt ever. Rancid..

View attachment 779
Jorge Campos says
jorge-campos-goalie-jersey-design-breakdown-history-mexico-nike-pumas-acapulco.jpg

Nice colour but spoiled by that terrible badge. Don’t think I’ll ever accept that as Juventus. :-(
Yeah :( it's worse for us fans. It would even be nice as a brand logo, but for a football team... But that's the marketing direction we went towards with that choice, they were clear about that.
It had changed in the past but never this much, even though there was a dark period in which it was just a rearing zebra lol

Yeah :( it's worse for us fans. It would even be nice as a brand logo, but for a football team... But that's the marketing direction we went towards with that choice, they were clear about that.
It had changed in the past but never this much, even though there was a dark period in which it was just a rearing zebra lol

Was that the 1979 ‘horse in motion’ badge? The thing about the current monstrosity is that you know it won’t last. History shows that you’ll go back to the original again and again.

Think the Genoese teams have got decent strips this season, the Fiorentina ones are all nice, and so too the Rome clubs. Your second kit, however, is your only good one. Haven’t seen Torino’s yet.

Was that the 1979 ‘horse in motion’ badge? The thing about the current monstrosity is that you know it won’t last. History shows that you’ll go back to the original again and again.

Think the Genoese teams have got decent strips this season, the Fiorentina ones are all nice, and so too the Rome clubs. Your second kit, however, is your only good one. Haven’t seen Torino’s yet.
Yeah Genoa, Samp and also the Cagliari one work well and they've stuck with their classic designs. I don't really like the Fiorentina sleeves, too long and with the white end. Lazio one is meh, while I really like Roma's. I also like Milan's one, they dared to insert some black-on-black designs in it but it fits well in my opinion.

Inter's home kit the other hand is a zigzagging monstrousity lol.

Yeah Genoa, Samp and also the Cagliari one work well and they've stuck with their classic designs. I don't really like the Fiorentina sleeves, too long and with the white end. Lazio one is meh, while I really like Roma's. I also like Milan's one, they dared to insert some black-on-black designs in it but it fits well in my opinion.

Inter's home kit the other hand is a zigzagging monstrousity lol.

Agreed. The Fiorentina 3rd kit keeps the same colour on the sleeves and that works well. The Milan home kit is much better than anything Inter have, but the worst I’ve seen is Atalanta’s away kit. You’ve had a great season and this is your reward! :-o

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.