Other teams’ new kits

West Brom's 3rd shirt is surely a strong contender for the worst football shirt ever. Rancid..

View attachment 779
34524a655b740cdb097f309f2f246d92.jpg

Doesn't Cazzo translate to "Gary Neville" in Italian?
tenor.gif
Unfortunately that shirt spells CAZOO ("caz-oh-oh"), which is more or less how a fed-up foreigner would pronounce it lol. But yeah, Gary Neville could be called "un cazzo di idiota presuntuoso"

Unfortunately that shirt spells CAZOO ("caz-oh-oh"), which is more or less how a fed-up foreigner would pronounce it lol. But yeah, Gary Neville could be called "un cazzo di idiota presuntuoso"
Well you’re a welcome addition to the forum. I’ve never been a big fan of Juventus but have upmost respect for them. Like most English fans who grew up in the 80’s and 90’s, I find Italian football quite romantic. Are you Italian based and if so, do you go?

Well you’re a welcome addition to the forum. I’ve never been a big fan of Juventus but have upmost respect for them. Like most English fans who grew up in the 80’s and 90’s, I find Italian football quite romantic. Are you Italian based and if so, do you go?
I'm Italian but I don't live in Piedmont, I live in a different region so I only really went a couple times. Unfortunately I'm too young to have seen the 80s and 90s of Italian football but yeah it was a great era.
It's not often that you see an English fan (or any fan really) having "utmost respect" for Juventus, we're used to play the villain role. Thank you.

I'm Italian but I don't live in Piedmont, I live in a different region so I only really went a couple times. Unfortunately I'm too young to have seen the 80s and 90s of Italian football but yeah it was a great era.
It's not often that you see an English fan (or any fan really) having "utmost respect" for Juventus, we're used to play the villain role. Thank you.
I have an unhealthy fascination with other country’s clubs.

Our 3rd kit might just make me vomit (and it would still probably improve the top)

The rags 3rd kit looks prophetic now Slabhead is getting used to prison fashion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.