Other teams football shirts you own - and why

Bit off topic but West Ham kits are nice and clean this year.

Bit off topic but West Ham kits are nice and clean this year.
They're stunning. Especially as they're selling versions with no sponsor.

SPORT-PREVIEW-West-Ham-kit.jpg

screenshot-2019-05-30-at-10-54-57.png

I miss Umbro.

Never worn another clubs shirt can't see me ever doing either, Several England shirts in the wardrobe don't see that as counting.Although league cup final last season against Arsenal son in law to be booked his stag do in Benidorm thinking be a free weekend, one of the Arsenal fans in the bar took that much grief he threw his shirt in our general direction don't know whether that counts as owning.

I have Malaga, Real Betis, Partizan Belgrade, Torino, Union Berlin, River Plate, Fenerbahce, Dinamo Tbilisi and numerous others in my collection. I buy shirts as souvenirs from my holidays although I concede I’ve not been to Buenos Aires. Football shirts are easy to chuck on when I get home from work or just being in on a Saturday.

I’m famous in minor circles for my collection. Pubs, neighbours. Tend to get a “Who do you actually support?” etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.