Other Teams You Follow? Alongside MCFC

Airdrie, because I lived there
Rangers, because I follow follow the one true faith
Sunderland, a family member plays for them
NYCFC, City group, sky blue & now my local team

Aberystwyth Town, www.atfc.org.uk, because I studied there and lived there for a year after. Love the town, people and the balanced Welsh culture there. It's a very welcoming place. The old Black and Greens won 7-1 last Friday and are battling to avoid relegation... or make the European spot available in their part of the Cymru Premier league.

Although these days, due to costs, I watch any non-league whenever I can. Managed to see the two Alvarez brothers at Abbey Hey v Barnton last week, and Wythenshawe Ammies v Ellesmere summat-or-other a week earlier.

Always likes Rangers cos they play in blue and also WHU because they are proper working class club. Torino because of the banner. Bought a snide NYC shirt off the night market in Thailand and wear it whilst watching city play away games in spain( no fooker can decipher who’s shirt it is in the bar apart from ETHIHAD emblazoned across it.

Southport F.C. just down the road and a reality check , you realise how fortunate we are to watch the beautiful game at the Etihad , watched Malaga F.C. when i lived in Spain for a while they had a large UK following from the local resorts and always a good day out in an agreeable climate and cheap beer :)

Airdrie have always been my Scottish team, based solely around a bad accident that I suffered on the night that we played them at Maine Road in 71-72.

I also have a soft spot for Birmingham City and Sunderland, essentially because they represent the Ghost of City's Christmas Past.
I'd probably hate them if they started doing well.

Carlisle and cowdenbeath but not so much the latter these days tbh they are down into the lowland league, the shame. Nicknamed the blue brazil, if only eh lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.