Other Teams You Follow? Alongside MCFC

My parents were Celtic fans so always liked them and been a few times
CD Tenerife and CD Marino on Tenerife and Real Mallorca, just cos of the welcome over there
Other teams I like to see win on the coupon:
West Ham
Bristol City (not tomorrow obvs) and Rovers (cousins’ teams)
Preston (neighbour played for them)
Rotherham (mates)
Barnsley (likewise)
Burton Albion (used to go occasionally when I worked down there)
Alty
Maine Road FC
Gresley Rovers
West Didsbury & Chorlton is a good piss up

Last edited:
I’ve got a soft spot for Sheff Utd as I used to live right next to Bramhall Lane when I was a student and quite often used to go watching them if I had nothing better to do

Napoli. Probably a bit controversial due to our clubs rocky relationship with them over transfers, but always had a soft spot for them. Maybe also as they were one of the only big clubs not involved in the match fixing scandals over there. Also, the religious following that they have from their population- I remember going to watch city play away there in the champions league and it was an intimidating place. Maradona is also my favourite player ever. It wouldn’t even be a question though if city played them who I’d want to win, but if we don’t win the champions league I hope they do.

Napoli. Probably a bit controversial due to our clubs rocky relationship with them over transfers, but always had a soft spot for them. Maybe also as they were one of the only big clubs not involved in the match fixing scandals over there. Also, the religious following that they have from their population- I remember going to watch city play away there in the champions league and it was an intimidating place. Maradona is also my favourite player ever. It wouldn’t even be a question though if city played them who I’d want to win, but if we don’t win the champions league I hope they do.
Napoli have a pleasing US Vs The Rest of Italy / The Establishment Teams in the North thing going on.

West Ham
Stockport county
Rangers
anyone playing Trafford, or the scousers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.