Other Teams You Follow? Alongside MCFC

I’ve been known to get out my 1940’s rattle and shout Come on the Celtic chaps, play up, play up and play the game. Pretending to be Terry Thomas.

City are the only club I support, but a few I keep an eye on and hope do well:

Atletico Madrid and America De Cali (Mrs's teams, though Atleti is a grind considering last year and America play in red with a devil on their badge. She f*cking picks them)
West Ham (mentioned a few times here. Never used to do the 'Where were you when you were sh*t' crap after the takeover, and were a good bunch on the last day in 2014)
Sheff Weds (best mate's club, and club the kids that got me into footy in the first place supported)
Fiorentina (BATISTUTA on Football Italia)
Sunderland (A great bunch, long suffers like we used to be. And to top it off, an absolute key ingredient of the 93:20 moment for those who couldn't make the match in-person)

Last edited:
Betis are a happy alternative! I remember watching Joaquin as a kid bombing down the wing for them and last time I checked he still is 20 years later haha
Sevilla has had its fair share of Blues over the years… Jesus Navas, Fernando, Nolito, Rony Lopes… they also beat the dippers in the UEL Final a few years back—not to mention knocking the rags out of the competition this season—so they’re good by me!

Can't remember if I've posted in here before.

Guiseley are my first team, so alongside them now are City. I also have a big space in my heart for Bradford City.

I support Bordeaux in France and go to at least 1 game a season. (My in laws live near there)

I look out for results for Exeter City and Wolves.

On my flash scores app I have about 20 teams starred where I get the results and updates through. Like Rent a fan me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.