Other Teams You Follow? Alongside MCFC

Started to go to a few Oldham games this last month. I was born there and used to go a lot as a kid because my brother supported them. Can’t stand top level football anymore. I’ll still go to city games with my lads now and again but I’m close to being done. Sick of being hated and persecuted and sick of a lot of our new ‘fans’
Really enjoying going to some proper old school matches

The only other team i follow is my local club here in Belfast...Glentoran. In my "yoof" i used to tread the terraces with "top Hoolie" @There is a light ....but he had to leave the country ;-)

Home of the ground used in parts of the Bert Trautmann movie

Attachments

• DSC_3160-2048x1152.jpg
    DSC_3160-2048x1152.jpg
    317.7 KB · Views: 28
  • gfc.png
    gfc.png
    519.2 KB · Views: 28
The only other team i follow is my local club here in Belfast...Glentoran. In my "yoof" i used to tread the terraces with "top Hoolie" @There is a light ....but he had to leave the country ;-)

Home of the ground used in parts of the Bert Trautmann movie
Better than Linfield anyway.

I am really impressed with their young no.11. A lad called James Berry, about 5 hat tricks this season alone. 26 goals in 31 appearances in all competitions so far this season.

Last edited:
Lived in Crewe for a bit so follow their scores. but honestly don't really follow many other teams or leagues. just obsessed with city since i was a kid

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.