Other Teams You Follow? Alongside MCFC

I don't go to watch any other team but there's a couple that I'll keep an eye on the scores of:-
Wrexham - watched them a few times as a kid and with Ryan and Rob in charge they are going places
St Pauli of Hamburg - just because of the whole ethos of the club and, lets face it, that pirate emblem is superb.

I don't go to watch any other team but there's a couple that I'll keep an eye on the scores of:-
Wrexham - watched them a few times as a kid and with Ryan and Rob in charge they are going places
St Pauli of Hamburg - just because of the whole ethos of the club and, lets face it, that pirate emblem is superb.
Oh, and obviously my favourite second team....whoever the rags are playing!

Intrigued to find out which other teams fellow City fans follow or attend games for. Me being a Londoner Fulham was always my team. But follow Leyton Orient, Marine and Southport.

Since we go International Club America, UNAM Pumas and Mexican League in general coz of the other half.
Anyone playing the rags or dippers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.