Other Teams You Follow? Alongside MCFC

Stockport County (local team).

Also keep a look out for Queen of the South as well just because we caught a game of theirs once when we were on holiday.

I follow witton albion we had 4 points over use this season, last games was very scrappy we had about 6/7 yellows berry got injured! Savage was kicking off in that daft coat of his. Everyone hates Macc entitled! Need them out of the league to big for it. Cracking season though the table is tight from top to bottom. Good standard love non league now.
Use?
I go to watch not support them.
Got to laugh when something happens Savage doesn’t like and he stands up in his long white flowing locks over his long whit flowing coat like an Old Testament prophet!

I used to watch chatham town every so often when i lived in medway.
been to watch mildenhall town a few times each season since i moved to suffolk

When I lived in London, if City weren’t playing or I wasn’t going for whatever reason, I would go and watch Palace. Wasn’t arsed if they won or lost though so no real affinity. I’m very thankful to my late dad though for getting me into City as if he wasn’t a football fan I would almost certainly have ended up a dipper as my mates went to the games! Thank you father!

Bury (rip) and Stranraer! I wrote to Stranraer as a kid and they sent some programmes and letter , my mate is still waiting to hear from Queen of the South!

Intrigued to find out which other teams fellow City fans follow or attend games for. Me being a Londoner Fulham was always my team. But follow Leyton Orient, Marine and Southport.

Since we go International Club America, UNAM Pumas and Mexican League in general coz of the other half.
Soft spot for Sheffield Wednesday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.