Ouch! That poor girl who was hit by a stray Yaya shot.

Nice touch from YAYA to call the girl.

Also QPR getting in touch and giving the girl the shirts.

Credit to him - on Twitter he's said that he's spoken to her and her dad on the phone.

Nice touch giving her those shirts too.

Maybe Yaya could buy her a cake too....................

Glad she's ok. It upset me to see her hurt like that. Hope Yaya gets her a cake and some Frozen toys :)

NipHolmes said:
26 mins in, lovely play from City, ball passed all along the pitch and finished with a Yaya shot only just missing the target. The ball continued on its flight and Jesus Christ what a whack to the face that was for the poor little girl.

Her old man ducked I think but she wasn't as savvy and took the shot clean to the mush. Her head flew back like a rag doll and she raised he hands in backlash like a suspect is told to by police once they're approached.

Fans around her all looked to check on her, hope someone had an unlikely package of frozen peas because her face will swell like Ricky Hattons after the Thaxton fight.

As bad as it sounds I hope a gif or video is made,shame it's a kid because if it was an adult it'd be doing the rounds for years such was the impact. Not seen a smack like that since watching MOTD when I think Laurent Robert smashed a ball into Bernards face and knocked him out.

Here is the clip of the poor mite
[video]http://youtu.be/aNrAsQvhKvU[/video]
What sort of **** lets his daughter get hit by a ball like that? You'd be diving in front of her wouldn't you?!

*Resists urge*

Glad the kid is ok. When I saw it on stream I thought it was good thing no one got their hand to it because it looked like a wrist breaker. Never knew it ended up hitting a poor kids head!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.